MWC Divers Watch - Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Military Divers Watch, with 12/24 Hour Dial (Automatic)
The MWC Kampfschwimmer models are our heavy duty divers range and have a significantly more robust case than most other military divers watches, they also have additional crown protection, wider strap at 24mm (most military divers watches use a 20mm strap) and a thicker more durable bezel design. The thicker bezel makes it significantly easier to grip which is a feature which was specified in a recent contract because these watches were specifically designed for use by Police and Military divers as well as for use in inflatables operating in cold and extreme environments.
This particular model has a 12/24 format US/Canadian specification NATO pattern dial and is finished in brushed stainless steel. The movement is a high quality 24 jewel automatic with hacking function to enable synchronisation. The movement also has a 41 hour power reserve.
Dimensions and Specification:
- Movement: NH35A 24 Jewel Automatic with hacking function
- Water Resistance: 300m / 1000ft
- Crown: Screw Down Locking
- Width Inc Crown: 48mm
- Thickness: 15mm
- Weight: 120g
- Crystal Diameter: 31mm
- Crystal Type: Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Lug to Lug: 51mm
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Illumination: Luminova on markers and hands
- Strap: 24mm NATO Webbing Strap (1 x Black and 1 x Grey)