MWC Divers Watch - Stainless Steel (Automatic) 24 Hour Dial, Sapphire Crystal and Ceramic Bezel
The MWC Kampfschwimmer (Military Diver) models are one of MWC's latest heavy duty ranges and have a significantly more robust case than most other military divers watches, they also have additional crown protection, wider strap at 24mm (most military divers watches use a 20mm strap) and a thicker bezel design. The thicker bezel makes it significantly easier to grip which is a feature which was specified in a procurement contract because these watches were specifically designed for use by Police and Military divers as well as for use in inflatables operating in cold and extreme environments.
This particular model introduced in January 2019 has a European NATO pattern dial and is finished in brushed PVD stainless steel and a sapphire crystal which is both impact and scratch resistant. The movement is a high quality 24 jewel automatic with hacking function to enable synchronisation and a 41 hour power reserve.
Dimensions and Specification:
- Movement: NH35A 24 Jewel Automatic with Hacking
- Water Resistance: 300m / 1000ft
- Crown: Screw Down Locking
- Width Inc Crown: 48mm
- Thickness: 15mm
- Weight: 120g
- Crystal Diameter: 31mm
- Crystal Type: Shatter and Scratch Resistant Sapphire with Anti Reflective Coating.*
- Lug to Lug: 51mm
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Illumination: Luminova on markers and hands
- Strap: 24mm NATO Webbing Strap (1 x Black and 1 x Grey)