MWC Divers Watch - Military Divers Watch Stainless Steel (Automatic) 2019 Model With Sapphire Crystal and Ceramic Bezel
The MWC Kampfschwimmer (Military Diver) models are one of MWC's latest heavy duty range of divers watches and have a significantly more robust case than most other military dive watches, they also have additional crown protection, in addition this model also has the advantage of an impact resistant sapphire crystal and a scratch resistant ceramic bezel.
The Kampfschwimmer range also use a wider strap at 24mm (most military divers watches use a 20mm strap) and a thicker bezel design. The thicker bezel makes it significantly easier to grip which is a feature which was specified in a procurement contract because these watches were specifically designed for use by Police and Military divers as well as for use in inflatables operating in cold and extreme environments.
This particular model has a European NATO pattern dial and is finished in brushed stainless steel. The movement is a high quality 24 jewel automatic with hacking function to enable synchronisation. The movement also has a 41 hour power reserve.
Dimensions and Specification:
- Movement: NH35A 24 Jewel Automatic Movement with hacking function
- Water Resistance: 300m / 1000ft
- Crown: Screw Down Locking
- Width Inc Crown: 48mm
- Thickness: 15mm
- Weight: 120g
- Crystal Diameter: 31mm
- Crystal Type: Shatter and Scratch Resistant Sapphire with Anti Reflective Coating.*
- Lug to Lug: 51mm
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Illumination: Luminova on markers and hands
- Strap: 24mm NATO Webbing Strap (1 x Black and 1 x Grey)