MWC Classic Pilots Watch - 46mm Limited Edition XL Luftwaffe Pattern Military Aviators Watch
The MWC Classic aviator range comprises of several pilots watches each of which is based on a classic aviators watch design from WW2. These 1940s classics are ideal if you want a modern easily maintained automatic watch which has the style and appearance of a watch used by German Luftwaffe pilots from 1940-1945.
Two of the models have a traditional second hand within a subsidiary dial above 6 o'clock because this was a common feature in the 1940's the other models have a sweep secondhand which started to replace watches with subsidiary dials from around 1943 onward. These two varying designs options mean you can choose a model that suits your personal style preferences.
The extra large case size of 46mm (excluding the crown) in diameter makes this a very impressive timepiece which has considerable presence and tends to attract a lot of favourable comments, especially from other watch enthusiasts.
All four models use a traditional NH35A automatic 24 jewel mechanical movement which is visible through the clear caseback and is engraved with MWC on the rotor.
• Movement: Self Winding NH35A 24 Jewel Automatic
• Diameter: 46 mm excluding the crown
• Thickness: 15 mm
• Dial: Black dial with white numbers and sweep second hand
• Case Material: 316L stainless steel
• Screw Down Crown
• Water Resistance: 100m / 330ft
• Strap: 24mm High Quality Stitched Leather
• Crystal: Hardened Scratch Resistant mineral
• Caseback: Clear Caseback providing a comprehensive view of the mechanical movement