The Luminox Navy SEAL has a captivating 45 mm CARBONOX™ case with rotating dive bezel and water resistance up to 200 meters; it can be used for diving ,leisure or sport activities. This black-in-black dial is equipped with the proven Luminox Light Technology lighting system. "Always Visible", self-powered, for up to 25 years.
Has a strong but flexible silicone strap and the Navy seal emblem on the reverse of the watch.
Luminox were designed and worn for by US military and are Swiss made so quality and perfect time keeping assured
12/24 hour time and date window by the 3 oclock and a Swiss quartz movement with anti glare mineral face.
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Time Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw on
- Crystal glass material: Hardened mineral crystal (550-650 Vickers)
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Silicone
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 71 g